14th CMVP Training and Examination, New Delhi
Location : New Delhi
Date : 12/10/2017
ENERGY EFFICIENCY IS THE FIRST FUEL
Become a Certified Measurement & Verification Professional (CMVP)
Alliance for an Energy Efficient Economy (AEEE) is pleased to announce CMVP® training & examination to be held on October 12-14, 2017, at New Delhi, India.
What is CMVP
- Designed jointly by Efficiency Valuation Organization (EVO®) & the Association of Energy Engineers (AEE)
- Nurtures a superior level of professional standards within the M&V field
- Recognises most qualified professionals in the field of Energy Efficiency
- Managers and Engineers responsible for Energy Efficiency programmes
- Engineering and Consulting firms specializing in Energy Efficiency
- Buildings & facility owners who wish to measure the impact of energy conservation and efficiency programmes
- Banks, financial institutions and equipment leasing companies who want to track the return on investment on Energy Efficiency projects
- ESCO employees required to conduct energy audits, prepare M&V plans or monitor project savings
- 4-year degree from an accredited university in science, engineering, architecture, business, law, finance with 3 years of verified experience in energy, buildings, facility management or Measurement and Verification (M&V)
- Registered Professional Engineer or Registered Architect with 3 years of verified experience in energy, buildings, facility management or M&V
- 4-year non-technical degree/2-year technical degree from an accredited university with 5 years of verified experience in energy, buildings, facility management or M&V
- 10 years of verified experience in energy or building, facility management, M&V
In addition to the knowledge gained from the training, participants will receive:
- Printed copies of the seminar presentations
- Printed copies of the IPMVP or electronic copies from the EVO website.
- EVO® Certificate of Attendance (upon request)
- Access to Subscriber Section of EVO® web page for one year
AEEE advocates for data-driven evidence-based Energy Efficiency policies to enable a vibrant market in Energy Efficiency services and products. It is an affiliate of EVO and facilitates the CMVP certification in India and South Asia.
CMVPs certified through AEEE are now working at Schneider-Electric, Johnson Controls, Infosys, Honeywell, Intel, Accenture, Cisco, Wipro EcoEnergy and some Indian government organisations.
Mr. Sandeep Dahiya, CMVP is an EVO Certified level 3 International trainer with extensive experience in CMVP® training nationally and internationally in countries like Dubai, Korea.
Pre-Application Form & other Documents
For more information, please refer to our CMVP Training Brochure.
The CMVP® training fee in India is 50% less than the fees in other countries such as the USA, Australia, South-East Asia and UAE.
Last Date for Receipt of Application & Fees: September 30, 2017