16th Certified Measurement and Verification Professional (CMVP) Training and Examination, Bengaluru
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Date : 26/07/2018
ENERGY EFFICIENCY IS THE FIRST FUEL
Become a Certified Measurement & Verification Professional (CMVP)
Alliance for an Energy Efficient Economy (AEEE) is pleased to announce CMVP® training & examination to be held on July 26-28, 2018, at Bengaluru, India.
Certified Measurement and Verification Professional (CMVP ®) is the most recognized designation in measurement and verification, providing a wide range of benefits to help you thrive in your occupation.
The Efficiency Valuation Organization (EVO®), in partnership with the Association of Energy Engineers (AEE), set up the CMVP certification. The CMVP training covers all methods applied for M&V of Energy Efficiency (EE) projects and includes, namely, the International Performance Measurement and Verification Protocol (IPMVP®).
- To raise the professional standards of those engaged in measurement and verification
- To improve the practice of measurement and verification by encouraging professionals to partake in a continuing education program of professional development for measurement and verification professionals
- To identify persons with acceptable knowledge of the principles and practices of measurement and verification through completing the certification and fulfilling prescribed standards of performance and conduct
- To award special recognition to those professionals who have demonstrated a high level of competence and ethical fitness in measurement and verification
- Building or industry owners who wish to measure the energy savings generated by their projects.
- Building or industry owners who wish to partner with ESCOs to implement Energy Efficiency (EE) projects.
- Employees responsible for EE program evaluation and operation.
- Engineering firms or professional firms specialized in energy efficiency.
- ESCO employees required to conduct energy audits, prepare Measurement and Verification (M&V) plans or monitor project savings.
- 4-year degree from an accredited university in science, engineering, architecture, business, law, finance with 3 years of verified experience in energy, buildings, facility management or Measurement and Verification (M&V)
- Registered Professional Engineer or Registered Architect with 3 years of verified experience in energy, buildings, facility management or M&V
- 4-year non-technical degree/2-year technical degree from an accredited university with 5 years of verified experience in energy, buildings, facility management or M&V
- 10 years of verified experience in energy or building, facility management, M&V
AEEE advocates for data-driven evidence-based Energy Efficiency policies to enable a vibrant market in Energy Efficiency services and products. It is an affiliate of EVO and facilitates the CMVP certification in India and South Asia.
CMVPs certified through AEEE are now working at Schneider-Electric, Johnson Controls, Infosys, Honeywell, Intel, Accenture, Cisco, Wipro, UTC EcoEnergy, and some Indian Government organisations and as Independent M&V professionals in the Buildings sector.
Mr. Sandeep Dahiya, CMVP is an EVO Certified level 3 International trainer with extensive experience in CMVP® training nationally and internationally in countries like Dubai, Korea.
If you are considering taking up the course, please apply soon to gain access to the study material well in advance.
The CMVP® training fee in India is 50% less than the fees in other countries such as the USA, Australia, South-East Asia and UAE.
Last Date for Receipt of Application & Fees: June 15, 2018