One-Day Workshop on Energy Efficiency in Hospital Buildings and Application of Measurement & Verification for HVAC Systems in Buildings
Location : New Delhi
Date : 08/10/2016
Consortium of Accredited Healthcare Organizations (CAHO) with association with Alliance for an Energy Efficient Economy (AEEE) is pleased to announce one-day workshop on Energy Efficiency in Hospital Building.
Objective of the Workshop:
The Workshop aims to introduces M&V concepts to the with illustrative examples based on day-to day issues and solutions.
The Workshop would broaden the understanding of applying M&V to diagnose inefficiencies; evaluating and designing ECM’s, and executing retrofit projects to achieve and sustain savings.
The Workshop will be interactive and shall cover the following topics:
1) Overview of HVAC Systems
2) Design and Operational Efficiency of HVAC Systems
3) Measurement and Verification (M&V) Basics
4) Case Studies – M&V in common HVAC Retrofits
5) Chiller Plant Operations – Do’s and Don’ts
6) Building Management Systems (BMS) and Energy Management
For further information, visit: www.caho.in
“To organize similar training workshop in your region, company or industry contact AEEE: email@example.com.”