EE Global 2013 is an opportunity for energy efficiency’s influencers to convene from around the world for the robust debate, partnership-building, and idea-sharing needed to drive the next generation of energy efficiency. Join us in Washington, D.C. at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center May 20-21 as we integrate effective policies and business practices to create actionable plans for the next generation of energy efficiency.
2013 Energy Efficiency Global Forum (EE Global 2013)
May 20-21, 2013
Walter E. Washington Convention Center
From broad-vision plenary to intensive learning sessions, EE Global offers over 25 platforms for answering the timely questions facing our environment, economy and future, including:
- What is the role of energy efficiency as we adapt to a future of climate uncertainties?
- How do you unleash investment in EE technology development?
- Is net-zero energy a “right” and achievable goal?
- How do you make emerging markets in the developing world a profitable option for companies, big and small?
- What are the best examples of standard harmonization for nations to emulate and at what point is one needed?
Space has been added for an additional 100 attendees, REGISTER NOW to join the conversation with the world’s leading energy efficiency Thought Leaders.