M&V Training and Certified Measurement & Verification Professional (CMVP) Certification Program July 25-27, 2019 in Bengaluru
Date : /July 25, 2019/
17th Round of South Asia International Performance Measurement and Verification Protocol (IPMVP) Training and Certified Measurement & Verification Professional (CMVP) Certification
Alliance for an Energy-Efficient Economy (AEEE) is pleased to announce IPMVP training & CMVP® certification program to be held on July 25-27, 2019. The flyer is attached with eligibility, benefits and the fees details. The Application Forms are available at the end of this message. Please share this information with persons you consider suitable and would be benefited.
The CMVP programme has been designed jointly by Efficiency Valuation Organization (EVO®) and the Association of Energy Engineers (AEE-USA). The CMVP programme recognizes the most qualified professionals in the competitive area of energy efficiency. This programme fosters a superior level of professional standards within the measurement and verification field.
Here’s the link to the contents of the CMVP Workshop: https://evo-world.org/en/?option=com_content&view=article&id=467&Itemid=435
AEEE is facilitating the CMVP® certification in India and South Asia. AEEE is an industry-led association of energy efficiency companies, and an affiliate of Efficiency Valuation Organization (EVO®).
Certified Measurement and Verification Professional (CMVP ®) is the most recognized designation in measurement and verification providing a wide range of benefits to help you thrive in your occupation. The Efficiency Valuation Organization (EVO®), in partnership with the Association of Energy Engineers (AEE), set up the CMVP certification. The CMVP training covers all methods applied for M&V of Energy Efficiency (EE) projects and includes, namely, the International Performance Measurement and Verification Protocol (IPMVP®).
- To raise the professional standards of those engaged in measurement and verification
- To improve the practice of measurement and verification by encouraging professionals to partake in a continuing education program of professional development for measurement and verification professionals
- To identify persons with acceptable knowledge of the principles and practices of measurement and verification through completing the certification and fulfilling prescribed standards of performance and conduct
- To award special recognition to those professionals who have demonstrated a high level of competence and ethical fitness in measurement and verification
- Building or industry owners who wish to measure the energy savings generated by their projects.
- Building or industry owners who wish to partner with ESCOs to implement Energy Efficiency (EE) projects.
- Employees responsible for EE program evaluation and operation.
- Engineering firms or professional firms specialized in energy efficiency.
- ESCO employees required to conduct energy audits, prepare Measurement and Verification (M&V) plans or monitor project savings.
We expect a minimum of 25 candidates. We would also like to seek your support in sharing the information with your client/end-user companies.
We look forward to your participation or nominations in the Training programme.